Fireplaces not only provide heat and bring comfort to any home, they also provide a naturally gathering place and dominate any room that they are in, therefore designing your fireplace with faux stone veneer is a wonderful option for a variety of great reasons. Some of these reasons are very basic, but no less important when considering stone products for enhancing your fireplace.
1) Aesthetic Appeal: put simple, faux stone veneer products look good and this is a major factor in remodeling or designing your fireplace. Veneer can be added on to pre-existing fireplaces to enhance it with added features and design, making your fireplace not only a source of warmth but a work of art.
2) Variety: Everyone has their own sense of style and preferences, and another great thing about faux stone veneer products is that they come in a wide variety of colors and designs to suit you as an individual and blend in with your style and home, as well as the workmanship that has already been done on your fireplace.
3) Inflammable and Heat Resistant: faux stone veneer is a safe material option to install in and around your fireplace, so you won’t have to worry about any wall damage happening unknown to you.
4) Durability: It’s made to last and when you pair this material with good quality cement, you won’t have to worry about deterioration because faux stone veneer is a hard material that can withstand shock. You don’t have to worry about being careful around these products.
5) Cleaning is Easy: Everyday a house needs tidying and cleaning up, and the last thing you want to do is worry about the appearance of your fireplace. Some materials are incredibly hard to clean and look dirty faster than others. Faux stone veneer is not one of these materials. Cleaning is easy, and is often as simple as wiping down the surface of the veneer. It is also resistant to stains, maintaining a new and beautiful look throughout the years.
6) Cost: Faux stone veneer is cheaper than natural stone, while still giving you the effects of natural stone, making it a great way to go for those on a budget.
And there you have it: 6 great reasons why you should consider using faux stone veneer to remodel, design, or enhance your fireplace. If you are interested in learning more about this project and taking a look at the many designs available to you, give Native Custom Stone a call today!