Interior manufactured stone is not only for fireplaces any more. Though that is a popular choice for the use of interior manufactured stone, interior decorators are using them in other ways that look fantastic. The kitchen has become the second favorite location to use this lightweight material that is available in any style or color found in nature at a fraction of the cost. When thinking about remodeling the living room or kitchen area, seriously consider interior manufactured stone to stay within the budget.
Interior manufactured stone for fireplaces:
1) Comes with a great warranty.
2) Able to be installed after the home is built.
4) Can be installed on practically any surface.
5) Available in any style/color found in nature.
6) If chipped this product is the same color inside as the exterior so there’s no contrast in color.
7) Requires very little maintenance to keep it looking new.
Interior manufactured stone for backsplashes:
1) Much more stylish than the common ceramic tile.
2) More durable than any laminate material.
3) Numerous colors/styles to match any existing countertop.
4) Doesn’t need a great deal of upkeep.
5) So lightweight that on smaller jobs a homeowner may very well be able to install the new backsplash themselves.
Interior manufactured stone for walls:
1) Lightweight materials allow this to be used as an attractive accent against another wall of any color.
2) Can be used to create a column in either a rustic, traditional or contemporary style.
3) Able to be removed and changed to suit the changing theme of a home.
4) Bookshelves can be installed between two faux columns and durable enough to hold objects to accentuate the room.
5) Takes up very little floor space to prevent a room from appearing cramped after installation.
There’s simply no way to go wrong in design or function of manufactured stone when either building a new home or simply in the mood to change the theme of an existing residence. Though the job can often be done by the homeowner, there’s a company close by with years of experience ready to make the job quick and easy. No matter what color is desired, there’s a perfect match for the job. Interior manufactured stone is a durable, lightweight, affordable alternative to the real thing that stands the test of time and fits practically any budget.