Native Custom Stone has been providing Lunch & Learn opportunities for customers and potential customers in the South Atlantic and East South Central regions since 2009. Member architects that attend this AIA approved presentation will receive two credits, one Learning Unit (LU) and one Health Safety and Welfare unit (HSW). The presentations will cover The Installation of Synthetic Stone and focus on the technologies, processes, best practices, and latest products and services offered in the industry. This Lunch and Learn offers a unique chance to see innovative new products used to install synthetic stone veneer on commercial as well as residential projects. Whether you are an Architect, general contractor, or developer, we invite you to schedule a lunch and learn for your firm.
A Typical Lunch & Learn Event Includes:
While individual agendas might vary in terms of detail, you can expect:
- A comprehensive presentation of the latest techniques and products
- An intriguing technical discussion that includes installation demonstration
- Quality control procedures such as ICC-ES and IAPMO
- The opportunity for questions and answers
- And of course, lunch!
More About Native Custom Stone Lunch & Learn Opportunities:
We at Native Custom Stone recognize the importance of continuing education in architecture and the building profession. Our Lunch & Learn courses are free and eligible for The American Institute of Architects (AIA) Continuing Education Unit (CEU) – providing of course participants are AIA members.
Member architects attending our synthetic stone installation course will receive one learning unit (LU) towards the AIA Health, Safety and Welfare (HSW) credit.
Approved AIA Member Regions: South Atlantic Region & East South Central
States include: DC, DE, FL, GA, MD, NC, SC, VA, WV, AL, KY, MS, TN
The Installation of Synthetic Stone Lunch & Learn Event
At the end of this Lunch & Learn presentation participants will:
- Have a clear understanding of how installation techniques for natural and synthetic stone products differ.
- Have increased knowledge of the best options for water barrier systems that are suitable for synthetic stone installations.
- Have a thorough comprehension of installation practices required for rigid insulation utilized with synthetic stone structures.
- Recognize the differences between a fiberglass lath and traditional metal lath.
- Have seen the installation process for synthetic stone veneer and be familiar with it.
FOR MORE INFORMATION about our Lunch & Learn opportunities CONTACT US.