You have started projects that promised to be weekend projects and found yourself with weeks of work to finish. One of the products that really can go up in a weekend of work is DIY stone veneer paneling. In short, it provides a solution to getting your walls covered with truly beautiful faux stone panels without the cost or the labor involved in the process that you normally would have when creating stone walls.
- It does not require a great deal of time or physical labor to install – quite unlike installing traditional stone onto walls.
- It is far more affordable than using traditional stone, often costing a fraction of the cost you would pay otherwise.
- It is easy to install. You do not need to piece together stones and hope they fit. This product comes to you in a beautiful, easy to put up panel.
- You can use it anywhere. The stone veneer paneling you want can often be used both indoors and outdoors, in any room of the house, even.
- It has a long lifespan. It does not fade. It will not crack on you. It does not split and the sun will not damage it. It is even impact proof. This means it gives you years of beautiful looks without hassles.
- It is lightweight. It does not require a great deal of support to be put on the wall safely.
For all of these reasons, individuals should consider the benefit of using stone veneer paneling throughout their home. It can hide any unsightly wall and add significant value to your home with just a weekend’s worth of work – really just a weekend to get it up and looking great is all it takes. For many homeowners, that is the perfect combination.
For more information on faux stone CustomFit panels available from Native Custom Stone please contact us directly!