A manufactured stone fireplace is an excellent choice in design for those who want a natural look without the added cost of real stone. Over the years manufactured stone fireplaces have increased in favor among homeowners due to such factors as:
2) Light weight materials
3) Numerous stone veneer options
4) Easier to replace with a new manufactured stone if desired.
Manufactured stone fireplaces are built from a reliable compound created in molds designed from stones found in nature and then tinted with colors which make it nearly impossible to tell they’re not the real thing. The materials come in every imaginable color and consistency to imitate the various stones found in the great outdoors. What this does is allow those who are looking into manufactured stone fireplaces to get an end result in any design, color or theme possible from the heavier, more expensive alternative.
Some other bonuses in choosing this product are:
1) Doesn’t need the added cost of a foundation.
2) Does not require footings.
3) No added cost of other reinforcements needed with natural materials.
4) Needs very little maintenance.
5) The pigment is the same inside the stone so that, if nicked, it still looks natural.
6) So durable that the warranty on materials is outstanding.
7) Cost of installation is much less than with the real alternative.
Obviously, the money saved throughout the process is the amount of money saved in materials and continued with the installation costs. Manufactured stone fireplaces will as long as the homeowner wishes and will look great while it’s in place. Contact a great company today that can answer more questions and provide various examples what’s possible. There’s simply no drawback to choosing from manufactured stone fireplaces to give the whole room a new look.