Are you looking for your next DIY adventure? How would you like to work with a product that will add elegance and beauty to your home while still cutting down on waste materials and improving the environment? It may seem too good to be true but Go-Brick is real and it is changing the way people approach home improvement.
Let’s say that you want to add some classy brick accent walls to your kitchen or maybe a brick backsplash for the sink. You would need:
- The bricks and materials which are extremely heavy and cost quite a bit.
- Specialized tools for measuring the bricks, cutting them to fit and applying the mortar.
- The skills and training needed to create a beautiful addition instead of an embarrassing eyesore
- A couple of friends that don’t mind helping you cart around the materials and taking some of the weight to avoid injuring yourself.
If you are thinking that it doesn’t sound like a DIY job then you are absolutely right. Building with brick is labor intensive and hard to do but not anymore.
Go-Brick was created with the DIY enthusiast in mind.
- It is half the weight of standard brick. That means the brick veneer can be held to the wall with basic tile adhesive without the need for special tools or compounds.
- It is environmentally friendly .
- You don’t need any specific training, tools or years of knowledge in bricklaying to do a top notch job with Go-Brick. There aren’t any joints or mortar to worry about so you can get professional looking results on your own.
If you would like more information about Go-Brick or you would like to know where to buy it, contact one of the manufactured stone specialists at Native Custom Stone to help.